Service Software solution to enable you to begin using the system
quickly and successfully in your business.
- Service Management System that can be expanded or modified to satisfy the
existing and long-range plans of your company.
- Cost control information, screen inquires and
other reports, for a quick return on investment.
- Increase your staff's productivity
- Fix operating costs, and Improve Management control
- Reduce turnaround time
- Flexible customer service management reports on demand
- Provide in-house control of company confidential records
- System capable of growing with your needs
- OnePlus Service 2014 allows users to tailor the program to fit their
needs. The Setup Codes allow any service company to customize the program
to suit their business.
- Data Analysis
- OnePlus Service 2014 users
have the ability to view vital information quickly. Gathering
profitability information, mailing lists, inventory reports, technician
productivity, and more is easy with OnePlus Service 2014. With a few clicks
of the mouse, you can instantly analyze your company's performance with
vital financial management reports.
- Unlimited Searches
- OnePlus Service 2014 is built on the Microsoft Access platform which
permits unlimited queries and search capabilities of the database. Perform
searches such as: ascending, descending, find, filter by selection.
Additionally you can generate reports queried by numerous factors.
- Communication Capabilities
- Dispatchers can easily page and/or email service calls directly to field
personnel. With OnePlus Service 2014, you can also send free-form messages.
- Customer Service
- Unlimited customer lookups including invoice number, phone number,
addresses, service call ID number, customer name, job number, equipment
model and serial number.
- View all vital customer records from one screen - service call
history, equipment information including warranties, credit status, service
and preventative maintenance plans, quotes/jobs, special rates and Bill To
- Quickly add new customers. Even multiple service locations under one
“Bill To” can be added quickly. OnePlus Service 2014 uses drop downs and
defaults in many fields making data input an effortless job.
- Free form printable and non-printable note fields viewed and input from
main customer screen.
- Sales & Marketing
- Track sales and marketing prospects more efficiently. Generate reports
showing marketing source, contract sales, sales per employee, sales by zip
and equipment sales.
- Separate sales lead dispatch board available.
- Customer call-ins can be easily scheduled for a sales callback
- Produce marketing lists for campaigns, mailings and telemarketing.
- Track marketing campaigns and profitability with customer source
- Generate sales lead reports.
- Follow Up/Tickler functions for sales, emailing, etc.
- Market service and preventative maintenance agreements with renewal
reports and labels.
- Produce mailing labels, letter, and mail merges.
- Track sales department efforts.
- Identify sales opportunities with warranty expiration and equipment
- Generate average billing by source reports and spend advertising dollars
the most profitable way.
- Now you can produce quotes within a service management program. OnePlus Service 2014 newest feature allows quick generation of quotes. Print on a
standard quote sheet or let us customize one for your specific needs.
Quotes can easily be turned into an invoice and profit reports produced.
- Dispatch Boards
- Access to service calls from numerous windows
- Eight (8) different dispatch boards to choose from: calendar style,
sorted by different criteria, hourly schedule, shop schedule, All Open and
dispatch map. The dispatch map works with MapPoint to plot existing
service calls on a map of your service area.
- Time stamping from dispatch board for accurate technician time reports.
System automatically changes call status after time stamping.
- Toggle between screens.
- End-user defined drop down lists for quicker service call entry
- System defaults for usual types of calls, customers, problems
- Assign technician to specific zones / territories
- Generate purchase orders on the fly. Link PO to a service call or a
job. Unique PO number corresponds to service call ID number or a job
- Easily change service call and invoice from any call detail screen.
- Choose from 15 default work orders or request a custom work order.
- Print individual or compiled work orders and work schedules.
- Invoicing and applying payments can be handled within OnePlus Service
2014 and batch exported to the accounting package with one of our accounting
interfaces such as Great Plains, Peachtree, Dynamics and QuickBooks.
- Combine invoices for service calls and contracts for corporate billing.
- Combine associated service calls and invoice one time. Monitor
callbacks as well.
- Capture credit card information
- Apply discounts and special rates per customer – even apply special
discounts for inventory items.
- Invoice job phases for new installation/construction jobs
- Apply check, credit card, or cash payments
- Apply Flat Rate pricing and/or Time and Material.
- Override preset prices
- Specify customers or service calls that require a purchase order number.
- Taxable or untaxable products and services specified at time of
invoicing - flexible for any business circumstance.
- Payroll adjustment includes billable and non-billable hours
- Second party billing and third party billing for warranty/insurance work
- Invoice tracking
- A/R Collections feature
- Lookup purchase orders by numerous methods
- Over 20 default invoice formats to choose from or request a custom
- Daily cash receipts reports and payment management
- Credit card information easily referenced
- Departmental income reporting
- Lookup invoices by invoice number, customer, etc.
- Transfer invoice and payment information directly to your accounting
package with interfaces to: Peachtree Accounting, Great Plains, Dynamics
- Job Costing
- With the new job costing/quotes feature, users can input job specs,
scope of work and warranty terms.
- Material and labor calculates automatically using the cost and
- Develop and print materials pick lists broken down by phase.
- Print costing reports for a clearer picture of revenues.
- Convert estimates and quotes into invoices quickly
- Track job phase profitability
- Compare actual job expenditures with estimates and quotes
- Inventory Management
- Inventory can be tracked by warehouse and individual truck level.
- Automatic inventory depletion during invoicing process
- Immediate update to customer equipment record after invoicing
- Refrigerant usage and recovery tracking and reports.
- Generate inventory replenishment and usage reports.
- Produce equipment sold reports including floor plan equipment.
- Track equipment serial numbers, truck inventories, and material usage by
different criteria (call type, product, and inventory location)
- Print inventory identification bin labels.
- Create duplicate truck inventories.
- Floor plan equipment separate from main inventory.
- Import popular flat rate pricing or build your own flat rate/Value
- Print flat rate pricing field books.
- Vehicles Management
- Schedule estimates, tag renewals and vehicle maintenance.
- Quickly analyze vehicle maintenance history.
- Management Reports
- Two hundred and fifty (250) rapidly generated reports in OnePlus Service 2014
- Technician productivity reports
- Service Agreement/Contract reports and labels for renewals, planned
- Inventory Reports including warehouse reorder, material usage, inventory
- Purchase Orders reports for tracking open POs.
- Sales reports sorted by county, employee, source, equipment, etc.
- Marketing reports including follow up calling list, customers without a
service plan/contract, equipment aging, etc.
- Flat Rate/Value Pricing – analyze flat rate/value pricing actual and
- Service and Maintenance Contracts
- Easily view customer’s contracts from main screen
- One click to view contract details and add new contract
- Review and market expiring contracts
- Generate service plan renewal reports and invoices
- Schedule contract inspections effortlessly
- Assign salesperson to contract for commission payment
- Setup plans and contracts in system utilities. Denote inspection
cycles, technician skill level, etc.
- Comprehensive agreement management and scheduling
- Additional Software Available
- Mapping, Real-Time Data Entry
- Improve dispatch support with street level detail.
- Report ability for vehicle maintenance and safety
- Locating the closest service vehicle to pending service call
- Show all pending and suspended calls
- Show your companies suppliers and venders
- Updates Technicians time and progress on the Job.
OnePlus Service Systems - 770-921-6648
Copyright 1996 - 2014 OnePlus Service Systems
Industry Related Sites
Site Map Contact Information